Your cart is currently empty.
- Oppenheimer Won’t Release on VOD Until Late November, Producer Confirms September 21, 2023Oppenheimer won’t be available to stream as VOD until late November, producer Emma Thomas confirmed in an interview. The 16-week or 112-day theatrical run far exceeds the industry standard of 45 days, after which films are dumped onto home video and streaming services. It also seems as if Universal Pictures is trying to nudge the […]
- Amazon Drops Planned 2 Percent Merchant Fee as FTC Lawsuit Looms: Details September 21, 2023Amazon.com is scrapping a plan to charge merchants who do not use its shipping services an additional fee, a company spokesperson said on Wednesday, signaling that the e-commerce giant was taking a cautious approach to operations amid mounting antitrust scrutiny.
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023 Page Goes Live; Teases Deals on Mobiles, Laptops, Smart TVs and More September 21, 2023Flipkart's Big Billion Days Sale 2023 is just around the corner. The sale dates are not confirmed officially yet, however, the marketplace is teasing the offers we can expect during the upcoming festival sale. As always, Flipkart Plus members will get early access to the sale.
- OpenAI Unveils Its Latest Text-to-Image AI Tool Dall-E 3 That Uses ChatGPT for Prompts: Details September 21, 2023Dall-E 3 will be available to ChatGPT Plus and Enterprise customers in October via the API, the company said. Users can type in a request for an image and tweak the prompt through conversations with ChatGPT.
- Amazon Fall 2023 Launch Event: All the Biggest Announcements and Launches September 20, 2023Surprisingly, no new Kindle device or service was announced.
- ISRO's Aditya L1 Solar Mission Begins Studying Solar Wind, Collects Data on Energetic Particles September 20, 2023After India’s solar mission, Aditya L1 began its journey towards Lagrange Point 1 following a key manoeuvre, it has started studying energetic particles in the solar wind from space and will continue to do so for the rest of its life, a senior astrophysicist said.
- WhatsApp Passkey Support Reportedly Rolling Out to Beta Testers on Android: How It Works September 20, 2023WhatsApp beta has added support for a new feature that will allow users to log in to their accounts using facial recognition or fingerprint recognition on their smartphone. The messaging service will soon allow users to create passkeys on their device which can be used to securely log in to an account using biometric authentication.
- OnePlus Open Foldable Confirmed to Launch "Soon", Might Debut on October 19 September 20, 2023OnePlus, during an event on Wednesday, announced that its first-ever foldable smartphone will be launched soon without confirming the moniker. The date is also yet to be officially confirmed by the brand, but a fresh leak suggests that the OnePlus Open will go official on October 19.
- Ola Electric Plans to File Paperwork for Its $700 Million IPO by End of October: Details September 20, 2023India's Ola Electric plans to file regulatory papers for its up to $700 million (roughly Rs. 5,815 crore) IPO before the end of October as the e-scooter maker fast-tracks its listing move, three people with direct knowledge said. Backed by investors including Singapore's Temasek and Japan's SoftBank, Ola Electric was valued at $5.4 billion (roughly […]
- Tecno Phantom V Flip 5G Hands-on Video Leaked Online; Price in India Tipped September 20, 2023Tecno Phantom V Flip 5G is confirmed to debut in Singapore on September 22. Just days before the formal debut, Tecno has started accepting pre-reservations for the upcoming phone in Nigeria via mobile carrier MTN. Additionally, an alleged hands-on video of the Tecno Phantom V Flip 5G has leaked online.